[mythtv-users] CielPlus Sky Digibox (UK) Addon decoder card.

Max Hodgson max at mjhodgson.com
Tue Mar 20 18:44:33 UTC 2007

I emailed sales at cielplus.com and got the following reply:

>I believe that there are a growing number of software developers who have
>taken on this task. I have copied them in on this email and no doubt they
>can keep you informed of their progress.
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Cielplus

It was cc'd to a couple of other guys. So you never know, linux drivers may
appear.

I also notice from the review in this months What Satellite? mag, that it
also can download listings from the Sky EPG to the PC too. From what it
looks like it basically sends mpeg down the USB cable and probably just
needs some form of driver to be able to read it.

mjh