[mythtv-users] Invalid chanid

Ron Scott ronnie.scott at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:43:21 UTC 2007

Does anyone know why an invalid chanid might be created in the tvchain
and inuseprograms for a particular channel.

I am running .20 mythtv and currenly I have one channel that always
displays blank program information in the nowshowing areas (everything
is fine in guide).  I think this is occuring because it thinks the
chanid is '45673892' as shown in the inuseprograms and tvchains
tables.   Anyone know why this might be happening?  For some reason
when these rows in the database are entered the chanid is entered
wrong.

Is this question worthy of entry to the development group as it seems
like someone would need to know the "code" to answer?