[mythtv-users] Mybalster

Sreeram Kumar Sreeramkumar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 21:30:55 UTC 2007

Having lot of troubles with changing channels using
the ir blaster that comes with hauppauge-150. I wanted
to get myblaster and looks their site doesnt have any
products for sale!!!!! Order button says "This item is
not currently orderable. Please make another
selection" I tried for serial as well as usb. still
the same. Any idea of any other ir blasters that I can
order which are powerful enough to drive my dish 311
box without missing digits any time?

Thanks