[mythtv-users] Built-in modeline?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:46:36 UTC 2007

> ok, how can I do that permanent? I mean in every reboot...

Please don't top post - it makes it very difficult to follow the thread.

Are you asking me how you include logverbose 6 in every boot? You
don't really need to do that - you just do it once to have a look
through the log file to see which built-in modelines from the mode
pool will work for you. That was the original question on this thread.

But if you really want to do it on every boot you will need to find
out where X actually gets called in your startup scripts and add the
logverbose option there. Whenever I've tried to do this in the past
I've just found it to be a nightmarish maze and have given up! X
startup scripts seem to be a whole mysterious art of their own.

Regards,
Phill