[mythtv-users] mythtv applications crashes X

Bjorn Lundberg bjorn.lundberg at hep.lu.se
Wed Mar 21 12:29:00 UTC 2007

Bjorn Lundberg wrote:

> Any thoughts or similar experiences out there?

I can update my question with the statement that after upgrading to
NVidias latest driver 1.0-9755, I can again open up a myth-application
on the X display. Still a little flaky though since xine sometimes
crashes X.
The recording problem for DVB-T channels remain although solved for
analog channels since for some reason /dev/video0 and /dev/video1got
redefined.
I'm digging continuously...
The weirdest part is that everything seems to have happened almost
simultaneously 'on-the-fly', i.e. on a non-rebooted system without
anything new installed.