[mythtv-users] Has anyone seen a USB DVB-T adapter work with MythTV with their own eyes?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:40:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the answers...

I bought a pair of Freecom DVB sticks.

I got it working on my Mac Mini using FC6 (i had to download the firmware,
but updating the kernel to the latest official release got the kernel
modules loading OK)

I got myth installed, and it saw the cards, but I had to manually round off
the frequencies in the dvb_multiplex table to the nearest MHz to get it to
tune successfully (which was not nescesary on my old Nova PCI card).

It was all working lovely, and it recorded a lot of stuff yesterday but now
the box has crashed during the night last night, and I cant see it (Im not
at home, so I cannot check what crashed it...). I hope its not one of those
'crashes randomly' things :(