[mythtv-users] nfs related frontend issues

Phil Tanguay gogades at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:43:13 UTC 2007

John,

find where automount is being started in your boot sequence (not sure which
rc.* script exactly, I'm not a debian user) and add the -t 0 option to the
automound command line.  This would disable the automatic unmounting, which
by default is set to 10 minutes.

http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/automount.8.html

I still don't have a clue why it would not remount the share on the next
access attempt, however....