[mythtv-users] Fox Chicago (WLFD) OTA HD - Nearly unwatchable

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 15:24:40 UTC 2007

matthew.garman at gmail.com <matthew.garman at gmail.com> says:
> Our antenna is a cheap "rabbit ears and circle thing" sitting on top
> of a speaker.  I believe we have an older version of this:
> http://tinyurl.com/2asujb

* Get yourself a different indoor UHF antenna. The Silver Sensor
  (<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/242061#242061>;
  $25) is generally considered the best around; I've also had luck
  with the Radio Shack 15-1868 ($20). If you paid $38 for your
  existing "HDTV" antenna, you got ripped off.

* Get yourself a longer coaxial cable and move the antenna around. See
  <URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/242061#242061>.