[mythtv-users] Error was encountered while displaying video

Mike Choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 18:18:22 UTC 2007

I've been having this problem since 0.19. 0.20 still shows the problem,
but I have been living with it till this week as I thought it might have
bee an OS or frontend or graphics problem.
Having just built a brand new dual core AMD 64bit combined front end
back end machine, latest nvidia drivers and suse 10.2 , dvb-t UK system
I was horrified to get the message
last night.

Sorry if this has been covered but I really want to fix this now, anyone
know how I might start tracking this down.

Mike C