[mythtv-users] How to Stop ACPI RTC Wakeup?

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 02:01:57 UTC 2007

Ok, I know I wanted to get my MythTV system to wake up to run jobs, but...

I'm still trying to clean up after struggling with this problem for a looooong time and now it's waking up every day at the time set in /proc/acpi/alarm.  Apparently my BIOS doesn't handle anything more advanced than a 24 hour alarm clock.

I haven't been able to find any setting to use to disable the ACPI RTC alarm wakeup function.  How do I shut it off (and presumably turn it back on later)?

Craig Huff
huffcs from yahoo

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.