[mythtv-users] Appliances?

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:43:44 UTC 2007

Jan - have you tried this yet?

I'm looking into this too - tossing up between making a xbox media
centre (will have to buy an xbox/etc to do that), or just buy this (or
something similar).

I have found this resource: http://www.ozcableguy.com/dsm320.html . It
doesnt actually say if it works with mythtv - but it does say it has
problems with certain codecs - he had to re-code some stuff for it to
work. But I cant find any information if it works with mythtv for
watching recorded shows.