[mythtv-users] HowTo map HDHomeRun scanned channels to Zap2it listing source?

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 22 15:07:56 UTC 2007

I just added a HDHomeRun to my system and need some advice on how to map
the scanned channels into my digital cable zap2it listing.

Right now I have 3 lineups. Basic Cable, Digital Cable and OTA. I added
the OTA just as an experiment to associate with the HDHR. I get a match
up with several of the local stations but no matches for things like
DiscoveryHD. What I would like to do is remove the OTA listing and
somehow map/add the scanned channels to the digital cable listing. I
enabled the HD channels I know I get in zap2it's page so listing info is
available. Is there a good howto out there? Suggestions?

TIA,
William