[mythtv-users] HowTo map HDHomeRun scanned channels to Zap2it listing source?

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:21:59 UTC 2007

Here's generally what I did....

do a channel scan, but don't pull in the channels from zap2it ie run
mythfilldatabase.

go through the channels in live tv, and used the channel editor "E"
and in put the channel number and Call Sign exactly as zap2it has it.
Then when you finish that, you can run mythfilldatabase.  Even after
doing this I think I had to do a little clean up with the channel
editor in mythweb.