[mythtv-users] asking for help to get remote-control pressed key code from source code

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Fri Mar 23 03:31:27 UTC 2007

Many thanks for your rapid reply!
But, my question is for how to get the pressed key code from mythtv source
code or others when user press remote control.
it's  not about lircd.conf and lircrc
I have compiled myth source code, and my lirc remote control can also work
properly.
I just want to get the remote-control pressed key code when user press
remote control!
But, i don't know how to get this? I find some related function,such as
lirc.cpp and lircevent.cpp, but still confused about how to get the user
pressed key code?
thanks for you!