[mythtv-users] Listing wrong for tonight

Paul Fine pfine at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 15:20:27 UTC 2007

jason maxwell wrote:
> If I force a show like this to record, is there any way of modifying
> it's info, or will I always have to live with the misinformation?
> -J
>

> On 3/23/07, Paul Fine <pfine at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I forced it to record.  I checked ahead to next weeks episode (3/29),
>> and next weeks episode is listed as the one that my other listings
>> (comcast's online listings and abc.com) say was on last night.

I am at work right now, so this is from memory, but ...

In the same menu where you select the show to play (Watch Recordings?),
if, on my remote, instead of hitting the OK button to play, I hit the
right arrow button, I get a menu of options which includes changing the
title, subtitle and description of the episode.

As I said, this is from memory, so this description may have a few
inaccuracies.  I suppose the short answer to your question would have
been "Yes, there is a way to modify the info".

Good Luck