[mythtv-users] Mytharchive from remote frontend

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Mar 25 02:50:52 UTC 2007

On 03/24/2007 10:08 AM, David F. Bakker wrote:
> Im running a remore frontend and want to be able to use mytharchive on
> the frontend. It complains that the files arent local. Can I use NFS or
> something to achieve this does mytharchive always have to run from the
> backend with the files?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/256663#256663

Oh, and replying to an existing message does not start a new thread.
Probably the reason this (simple to answer question) took so long to
receive a response is because most people are probably just deleting the
entire thread under which you buried your message.  Always start a new
message with the using your client's new message/compose functionality
or by selecting the list address in an existing message and choosing
your client's "compose new mail to" equivalent.

Mike