[mythtv-users] Possible configuration issue with pvr-500

brian walter blwalter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:50:56 UTC 2007

Greetings,

Got mythtv all setup and talking to each other.  So far so good.  However,
when I go to live tv, I get the following message in the log:

 NVR: Won't work with the streaming interface, falling back
 *VIDIOCGMBUF*:: *Invalid* *argument

* After a search of the archives, I found a reference to the capture card
type, and that it should be set to mpeg2.  However, the only option I have
on the capture card configuration screen is analog device.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thansk!
Brian