[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging LiveTV

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 19:26:32 UTC 2007

I swore I saw a check box that would let you commflag
LiveTV but I can't find it. The reason I want to
commflag liveTV is that I have a user job that auto
loads the cutlist. This works great on pre scheduled
recordings but messes up the seek tables on liveTV
since it tries to load a cutlist without a cutlist
having been generated so if I try to view a LiveTV
recording through the media library and fast forward
the corrupt seek table causes the ffwd to freeze.