[mythtv-users] IP address

John Hannan jhannan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:18:26 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Damian Surr <damian at gingermagic.com> wrote:

> >> I think I've got things back to a fairly good place.

> >> Yes, these are the only comments still concerning me. I've been
> ignoring
> >> them since things started to work anyway, but you're comments have
> shown
> >> me that I need to take a second look.
> >>

> > A 10s Google showed that this could be a Ubuntu bug in xorg.conf
> > related to Wacom devices.
> >
> Interesting. Thanks for that Nick. I don't have a Wacom, but maybe
> Ubuntu thinks I do? I'll look into it later.
>
> Damian

I was getting similar BadDevice errors at mythtv-setup....
googling as suggested above led to this link which fixed the problem:
http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=7964.0;topicseen

note previously i had tried to ignore the problem but eventually X just
stopped working on reboot....and i ended up having to reinstall....fun.