[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Mon Mar 26 04:23:42 UTC 2007

Mandriva

http://venky.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?t=179&sid=f475c7b0e6733b922b1ba0ba2
> > 6e41d80
> >

> No the standalone driver seems to be very old and not working for
> non-devfs kernels.  Use the LIRC package and compile lirc_imon.
> Even if you don't use that lirc compile (my Mandriva came with it
already)
> it will give you the kernel modules, you need lirc_dev and lirc_imon.
>
> Brian
[Mark Bell]

I have lirc_imon installed I believe this came with the LCDproc-0.5.1 or
LIRC .08 I have no idea I think I am loosing my mind with this
Below is what I get at boot

*Starting Service LCDd: imon: Error opening /dev/lcd0 (no such file or
*directory}
*Imon: Did you load the iMon VFD kernel Module?
*Driver [imon] init failed, return code <0
*Could not load driver imon
*There is no output driver

[Mark Bell]