[mythtv-users] Suggestions Using Collaborative Filtering

matt stone stone.matthew at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:01:28 UTC 2007

On 3/23/07, Andrew Wilkinson <andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's quite simple to build and run, and will print out a list of TV programs
> that you might want to watch. It's currently just a console program, much
> like mythfilldatabase, and it doesn't feature the ability to automatically
> record suggestions. This will be in the next version though, as will a
> plugin so you can view suggestions from the main MythTV application.

I like the idea of this but before i install i've got a question. Will
it just provide suggestions for chanels that are in my database?

I'm in the uk in an area without freeview or channel 5 and i don't
have sky or cable so only have 4 channels. I don't fancy getting
recommendations for a a stack of programs i can't receive.

Cheers
Matt