[mythtv-users] Good Books/Websites on building computers

Jon Sustar digitaldoodler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:15:42 UTC 2007

> This topic couldn't be any further off topic from the whole purpose of
> the MythTV list.

Sorry.  The PC I'm building will end up running MythTV, so I figured the
users of MythTV might have a good idea of what books would be helpful for me
to build a good PC (I'm not looking for a book geared towards MythTV).  Last
week I asked about the hardware requirements of MythTV, and now that I have
a better understanding of what hardware I'll be getting, I figured the
community  might be able to help me with how to put that hardware together.

I keep seeing these gmail posts that give no clue as to where the poster
> might be, perhaps that's be design though :-)

Sorry about that.  I'm in the US, so Amazon and Barnes and Noble work for
me!