[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Mark Bell markb at pilgrim.com
Mon Mar 26 21:59:36 UTC 2007

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/6/i386/

> and click on the kernel-devel rpm you wamt, and let the on-line
> installer do the work. This doesn't work for things with masses of
> dependencies, but is quick and easy for a one-rpm install.
>
> GH.
>
> --
>               R. Geoffrey Newbury
[Mark Bell]

Well I seem to be making things worse

I did get the YUM working and did the install but wasn't paying
attention and it installed a newer kernel version. So I uninstalled and
rebooted and tried the rpm install but it says a newer version is
already installed