[mythtv-users] lirc almost solved

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Tue Mar 27 00:10:21 UTC 2007

Le lundi 26 mars 2007 à 05:56 +0100, Nick Morrott a écrit :
> > I'm not sure if lircd is starting automatically. should I chamge
> > something in the /etc/modprobe.conf ??
>
> On Fedora I just put a simple modprobe script in
> /etc/sysconfig/modules/ and it gets loaded early on in the boot
> process.
>
> Nick

I've downloaded the little script from Jarod's guide
into /etc/sysconfig/modules/ as follow:

wget http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/lirc.modules
chmod +x lirc.modules

Then I added :

/sbin/chkconfig lircd on

NOw lirc should load early and start lircd.

Thanks to Nick and Brian

--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta