[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase fails to run automatically from within myth but runs ok from bash prompt

Viktor Avramov drvik at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 27 00:35:10 UTC 2007

I run mythbackend as my everyday user (mythtv)... there are no additional
command line parameters required to make mythfilldatabase run as my everyday
user mannually.... in the original log I pasted the error was "can't run
mythfilldatabase --capabilities"... so I'mnot sure if it's complaining about
unable to get the --capabilities function or output or simply running
mythfilldatabase fullstop!  Everything works fine from the command line and
that is how I'm updating my database....

Viktor