[mythtv-users] VFD Display

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Tue Mar 27 01:06:48 UTC 2007

On Sunday 25 March 2007 11:47 pm, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 26/03/07, Mark Bell <markb at pilgrim.com> wrote:

Not sure I agree, I too found this error, and using the standalone driver from
http://venky.ws/projects/imon/#standalone
dated March 2005, it seems to have almost no chance of building as looking
through its code its heavily based on devfs.  Do you have a newer version
somewhere?  The lirc_imon driver with lirc is much newer, that's why I
suggested it.

Brian