[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase fails to run automatically from within myth but runs ok from bash prompt

Viktor Avramov drvik at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 27 02:14:00 UTC 2007

Yes I did have a read.... just so you know I'm running on a gentoo system and
from the shell prompt I get this...

> mythtv at bigfoot ~ $ echo $HOME
> /home/mythtv

to try and pinpoint this I have added "-v all" option to the options for
mythfilldatabase and explicitly specified the config file for the grabber...
will report results back here same time tomorrow....

Incidentally.... whatever it is that's going on seems to be making
mythfilldatabase segfault....

Viktor