[mythtv-users] Has anyone seen a USB DVB-T adapter work with MythTV with their own eyes?

George Styles ripnetuk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:53:02 UTC 2007

For the record, the 'crash' was actually the network going down - the kernel
was fine. Its a known issue with the ethernet controller on the Mac Mini. It
seems its something to do with power states, and if you use the network card
all the time, it doesnt 'die'. I got around it by running ping
192.168.0.1in a screen session. Its been fine ever since.

The mac mini makes a very nice little myth  backend box.

thanks again for the input