[mythtv-users] MythWelcome/MythShutdown configuration question

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 27 14:38:05 UTC 2007

On 26 Mar 2007, at 20:46, Craig Huff wrote:

> Anyone using mythwelcome, mythshutdown, and ACPI alarm have any
> suggestions?

I'm afraid I don't use mythwelcome, mythshutdown and ACPI alarm, but
I can't even TRY to help because I can't read the text of your
message due to its insipid green colour. On my system it shows up
very poorly against the white background.

If you were to post in plain text you would not impose your display
preferences upon the reader.

Stroller.