[mythtv-users] Start FE from SSH

Jason Sullivan jason0x21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:16:04 UTC 2007

Depends on what other things you've got running.  For instance, I've
got the Gnome Display Manager set up to autologin the mythTV user and
the .xinitrc (or something like that, I'd have to go home to check)
set up to run mythfrontend.  When it crashes (which only seems to be
during mythmusic), the mythTV user gets logged out, and then GDM logs
it in again.  Automatic.

How does your frontend get started?