[mythtv-users] Premium Content

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 27 18:36:33 UTC 2007

On 03/27/2007 01:17 PM, nasa01 at comcast.net wrote:
> Given the DRM issues -- is it easier to just use OTA HD via an antenna?

Yep.

There are only a few shows that are not on the local channels that I
feel are worth watching, and if it's really worth watching (i.e.
Stargate SG-1 or Battlestar Galactica), I just wait for the season to be
released on DVD.  Others that I enjoy (Good Eats) but that aren't high
enough on my watch priority to buy get put on my, "If I ever join
GameznFlix/NetFlix/Blockbuster Online (or is it Total Access, now?),"
list (which also assumes the service will carry Food Network shows by
the time I join as they all seem to be forbidden from doing so,
currently ;).

If you really want the non-local shows, though, depending on your
provider, SDTV output may be your only choice for getting them into Myth.

Mike