[mythtv-users] Vid card question.

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:12:22 UTC 2007

S - video is suppose to be better.  In reality the are both nearly the
same.  I have to ask if you are using a HDTV wide screen whey aren't you
using Component, VGA, or DVI/HDMI?

As far as cards Nvidia 5200 or 6200 are good.  The 5000 series is nice
because it can use the chroma key to enable color OSD with XvMC.  Both have
fanless models.

Mitchell