[mythtv-users] MythTV on clustered filesystem?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Wed Mar 28 17:34:31 UTC 2007

I'm moving my MythTV storage over to a SAN, and am curious if anyone has
used a clustered filesystem (ie, GFS or OCFS2) for their TV storage.

I'd prefer to go clustered, since I can distribute the NFS load (for the
frontends to access files), and for the performance benefits of not doing
NFS over Gig-E.. but what worries me is the delete performance of the
filesystems.

If nobody's tried it, well, I guess I'll have to play.  :)