[mythtv-users] MythTV on clustered filesystem?

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Wed Mar 28 20:41:10 UTC 2007

> I'm moving my MythTV storage over to a SAN, and am curious if anyone has
> used a clustered filesystem (ie, GFS or OCFS2) for their TV storage.

Something still needs to play the part of the storage controller.
That bit of hardware is still going to be a central point of
contention and load regardless if whether you're running NFS or not.

Although it does provide ample excuse to dabble in exotic things.

Dunno if it would really yield you any performance gain in the end.