[mythtv-users] Expressvu Channel Change Setup

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:48:23 UTC 2007

So I got my irblaster and I am trying to get things setup with my box.

I have 2 Expressvu 3100 receivers hooked to the svideo on my PVR-350
and PVR-250.

I have been googling and I can't seem to find the howto for setting this up.

I found one for a DirecTV setup, but no hits on the Expressvu receivers.

I also want to be able to control myth with my remote plugged into my
PVR-350 card. Do I need to run 2 instances of lirc for this? Is there
a howto on this or can someone give me a quick rundown on getting this
working?

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom