[mythtv-users] Verry ugly sound in MythTV

KrzchK2 krzychk2 at tlen.pl
Thu Mar 29 17:24:36 UTC 2007

Hello

I've decided to write on this mailing list because I couldn't find any
help.

I've got problem with sound. It's very very ugly, and I think that
sounds like problems with sound encoder or decoder. It is very
quadratic,
squeaky and it's really hard to understand anything.

How can I solve this problem? System is gentoo linux, Options I've built
with:
[ebuild   R   ] media-tv/mythtv-0.20_p12172  USE="alsa dvb dvd ieee1394
lirc mmx opengl perl vorbis xvmc (-altivec) -backendonly -crciprec
-dbox2 -debug -dts -freebox -frontendonly -hdhomerun -ivtv -jack
-joystick -lcd" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia -i810 -via" 0 kB

--
Pozdrawiam
KrzychK2