[mythtv-users] Another Zap2It schedule error

Charles H. Chapman ccmail at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 29 18:53:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,

According to the schedule for the Central Florida area downloaded from
Zap2It, there was supposed to be a new episode of "One Tree Hill" on the
CW network last night at 9 PM (the description was clearly of a new,
never-before-seen episode).  Instead, an encore performance of this
week's episode of "The Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next
Doll" was shown.  Both Yahoo and DirecTV's online guides indicated that
the PCDs was the correct show.  Not that I don't fully appreciate the
PCDs (I do) but it's troubling that Zap2It has been making mistakes
lately (tonight's "Grey's Anatomy" on ABC is another case in point -- as
has been discussed, the description of tonight's show as supplied by
Zap2It is for -last- week's show.  Tonight's show is actually a rerun
from earlier in the season)

Chuck