[mythtv-users] XMLTV.RADIOTIMES.COM down?

Derek Conniffe derek at wicklowbroadband.com
Thu Mar 29 21:03:29 UTC 2007

Ha ha - It shows how search engines are no much use for up to the minute
stuff

I'll keep an eye on this

Derek

On Thu, March 29, 2007 8:22 pm, Phil Bridges wrote:
> On 3/29/07, Derek Conniffe <derek at wicklowbroadband.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>

>> Just last night I updated my MythTV box (DVB-T now available in
>> north-east wicklow, Ireland! and my old PVR350 is now on sale on ebay -
>> ).
>>

>> But the Radiotimes XMLTV seems to be down yesterday and today - I can't
>>  telnet to xmltv.radiotimes.co.uk port 80.
>>

>> Is there any other videosource for UK / Irish channels?
>>

>> I'm using the DVB-T guide for the local domestic channels (nearly as
>> good as radiotimes but no genre colours in the guide) but I also have
>> DVB-S and
>> it only seems to provide the current, and next, programmes.
>>
>> Maybe other people are not seeing the radiotimes problems because they
>> have two weeks worth of data stored?
>>

> C'mon - this thread
> (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/260875) was
> started less than 24 hours ago!

Derek Conniffe
Wicklow Broadband Ltd, Delgany, Co. Wicklow
Main Line: 01 488 0800
Fax: 01 488 0801
Mobile: 086 856 3823
Web: www.wicklowbroadband.com
Email: derek at wicklowbroadband.com

Note: For help with your existing WicklowBroadband installation please
email support at wicklowbroadband.com - for new installations please email
sales at wicklowbroadband.com