[mythtv-users] Record multiple channels from one multiplex (again...)

Christian Schuglitsch subjectmythtv at schugy.de
Thu Mar 29 22:22:33 UTC 2007

I wonder whether it is complicated to browse the EPG in a transponder
mode. Then we choose the transponder, get the EPG for e.g. 4
DVB-channels and choose simultanious records.
We can easily record a ts with dvbstream (pid 8192) but we have to
demultiplex it manually (a lot of work) with ProjectX or something. And
of course I have no idea how to schedule this task. I would start
dvbstream and stop it when I'm back with ctrl+c. It's a waste of disk space.
How many people on this list would like to see this feature soon in
mythtv? Maybe the developers can raise the priority.