[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Royalty-free UK TV listings e-petition

Terry Burton tez at terryburton.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 00:24:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

This e-petition could especially benefit any of the UK users on this
list. They will have noticed that many of the electronic program
guides voluntarily provided for the free PVR community back certain
channels due to royalty complications enshrined by UK law. This
petition proposes that the official listings should be made available
under a free license.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Free-TV-listings/

If we exceed two hundred signatures (before 29th June) then we are
entitled to an official response which I will post to the list.

Thanks for your support and apologies to those to whom this is not relevant.

Regards,

Tez