[mythtv-users] mythweb recorded page slow

Tarmo Lindvall tarmo.lindvall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:55:29 UTC 2007

I'm using mythtv 0.20 on fc6.  I'm having problems with mythweb recorded
page.  It takes painfully long time to fetch the recorded page.  I've done
some tracing and noticed that it recreates preview images every time the
page is fetched in both mythtv recording directory and mythweb cache
directory.  I assume this is causing the long delay.  Is there any way to
avoid this?  Any help or pointers appreciated.

Regs Tarmo Lindvall

Ps. I'm sorry, if this is repeated.  I sent this again, because I didn't
receive this or confirmation e-mail even I had specified these to be sent,
so I assumed the first one was not received by the list.