[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_rt Radio Times have changed their website

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:18:46 UTC 2007

On 3/30/07, Gary Dawes <gary.dawes at gmail.com> wrote:

> there was a comment on the Steve wright show on Radio 2 this afternoon by
> the web guy that Radio Times have completely updated and redesigned their
> site with more listings and features etc this week.

Yes - thats why my first message said "I've just noticed Radio Times have
changed their website". Yesterday there was a link at the bottom of the
website next to Newsletter, RSS Feeds, PDA/mobile which said EPG. When I
clicked EPG yesterday I got a message saying this section is unavailable -
the link is no longer there. Does anyone know what the EPG section of the
site used to do?

The grabber seems to be working now but I've only got 12 days of data today
(up to and including Tuesday 10th April) - shouldn't it normally be either
13 or 14 days?

Jonny