[mythtv-users] Channel browsing (and tuner changing)

Derek Conniffe derek at wicklowbroadband.com
Sat Mar 31 16:38:14 UTC 2007

Hi all,

is there any way to get myth to be able to channel browse, between tuners,
with the Up and Down buttons?  Currently it works if I am on, say, channel
1 on tuner one (domestic antenna) and then press channel 5 which is on
tuner 2 (satellite) - it hops between tuners but I cannot be on channel 1
and press up,up,up,up to channel 5 - channel 5 doesn't show as there!

thanks

Derek

--
Derek Conniffe
Wicklow Broadband Ltd, Delgany, Co. Wicklow
Email: derek at wicklowbroadband.com

Note: For help with your existing WicklowBroadband installation please
email support at wicklowbroadband.com - for new installations please email
sales at wicklowbroadband.com