[mythtv-users] Can't see recorded shows in media library

Ed Haszard Morris mr.e.wid at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:49:02 UTC 2007

I've just got MythTV working on Fedora FC6, with a Hauppauge PVR150 tuner
card, so I'm pretty green.

Everything's cool (apart from the TV-out on the ATi video  card, but this
seems pretty common), except my recorded shows don't appear under Media
Library --> Watch Recordings.  All that's in there are the snippets of
recorded Live TV.

The shows have been recorded, as the *.mpg files for them are in the
/storage folder (volume?), along with the files for the
live TV snippets.

It seems like there's something very simple I've got wrong!  Whata is it?

Please let me know if any more information is required, and please correct
me if I'm missing some mailing list etiquette here (again, I'm new!).

Thanks,

Ed.