[mythtv-users] Awsome Case For Myth Frontend!

Geoff Mishkin gmishkin at acs.bu.edu
Wed May 2 18:00:00 UTC 2007

Yeah you're right.  I just realized that, I don't know what I was
thinking.  Maybe the better thing to do would be not buy a disc drive
for that box but just buy a DVD player STB.  They're damn cheap these
days, even for progressive scan models.  The problem of course is that
it's one more box on your shelf.

             --Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at bu.edu>