[mythtv-users] OT: searching for a backend-frontend hw (mainboard) for an AM2-processor

Uwe Schmidt uwe.uwe at gmx.de
Wed May 2 20:28:41 UTC 2007

hello out there,

I want to move from .18.1 to .20 and at the same time, from my old hw-system to new one.

Searching for a new mainboard with the following features:

- AMD Athlon 64X2 EE - support (in power saving mode it shall need less power than an intel E4300)
- at least 3, better 4 PCI-slots
- onBoard graphics.

Does anyone know if there's a mainboard like this on the planet ???
(I didn't find anything like this in any german webshop...).

There must be other persons who want to build a powersaving server from desktop components, or am I wrong ???

TIA,

uwe