[mythtv-users] TiVo Convert Experience - HDTV Video Card Recommendation

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 15:08:22 UTC 2007

Brian L. Walter wrote:

> I'm kinda in the same boat.  We have 3 DirecTivos, and a Myth setup in
> the bedroom.  Right now, I'd advise against giving up the DirecTivos for
> now, as Myth has some recording stability issues.

I don't have any recording stability issues with Myth. Recording is a
piece of cake.  Sometimes I have problems with playing an HD stream on
my FE/BE while recording HD and SD programs simultaneously. But, that's
because of my system. You might indicate your problems here and maybe
someone can help you.