[mythtv-users] sound problem in mythtv

Dream Artist Aspiring raajahamsa at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:47:44 UTC 2007

Hi all, apologies if this question is being repeated nth time, but I could
not solve my problem despite searching for last 1 week on web :-(

I got a pinaccle stereo tv tuner card (uses SAA7134) and creative sound
blaster live sound card and a cable connection in india. I connected my
cable to the tuner card and tuner card sound out to line in (black hole) of
sound card. I did setup etc and my mythtv is up and running, showing all
channels. But the problem is that it is not giving any sound output (even in
recorded ones). but, if i run tvtime, I get sound output very nicely (infact
with all other programs). But I desperately want to use mythtv due to it's
support for recording. Can anyone please help me.. Thanks much in advance.