[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Core Solo as FE/BE Combo?

Brian Schott bschott at east.isi.edu
Fri May 4 18:50:36 UTC 2007

Tino,

I'd love to see your xorg.conf file in its entirety.  Been banging my
head against the same DVI issue with Ubuntu 7.0.4.  My Sharp Aquos
has a native resolution of 1360x768, but no matter what I do with
915resolution or xorg.conf options I can't get better than 1280x768.
Decided this is good enough for now, but would love to get true pixels.

Brian