[mythtv-users] Frontend menu hangs after deleting last recording

Bert Meersma broxtor at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:11:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having a little issue with mythtv when delete recordings. When I'm
in the delete recordings screen and I delete all recordings, the menu
hangs. That is, I'm not able to navigate back out of the delete
recordings screen. I have to press alt+tab on the keyboard first. This
only happens when I delete all the recordings. If I leave one recording
behind, it all works ok. Is this a configuration error on my behalf or
is it a bug?

Regards,
Bert